Eat Healthy For Your Summer Body!
Kale & Avocado Salad
Pick up these other ingredients from your favourite local store:
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 handfuls of kale
- 1 avocado
- 1 large handful of parsley
- 1 sprig of mint
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- ½ lime
- A few almonds
This recipe is full of goodness
- Rich in healthy fats
- High in vitamins K, C, B5, B6 & E
- A good source of folic acid, potassium & fibre
- Avocados contain more potassium than bananas, that is essential nutrient for the nervous system, low levels of potassium can cause stress & anxiety.
- Quinoa is higher in protein than other grains and cereal and is also a good source of magnesium, a mineral important for nerve and muscle function.
How to make Kale & Avocado Salad Bowl
- In a bowl, add the cooked quinoa.
- Chop the kale, parsley, mint and avocado into small pieces. Add to the bowl and toss in the almonds and dried cranberries.
- In a mug, juice the lime and mix in with the olive oil. Then, drizzle over the salad and serve.
Enjoy! See you at our classes: