Winter we like to call as our hot chocolate season. So here are 10 exciting hot chocolate recipes for you to enjoy and warm up this season. You'll find quite the range of different and exciting new cocoa flavours: everything from lavender to matcha green tea hot chocolate:)
1. Vegan Almond Joy Hot Chocolate
It’s like your favorite candy was melted into drinkable goodness. Bonus: It's vegan (perfect for your dairy-free friends).
2. Super Decadent Barcelona-Style Hot Chocolate
Rich in flavor but simple to make—the recipe only has four ingredients (plus water).
Get the recipe here.
3. Coconut Kahlua Hot Chocolate
One perk of adulting: upgrading your cocoa with Kailua.
4. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
Throw a few ingredients into a slow cooker for an easy DIY of the Starbucks favourite.
5. Strawberry Sweethearts Cocoa
Beautify your hot chocolate with this rose-hued strawberry treat.
6. Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
Pumpkin spice goes really well with hot coffee and hot chocolate.
7. Lavender White Hot Chocolate
This version keeps it light and sweet.
8. Dairy-Free Mocha Hot Chocolate
This drink takes the standard mocha to the next level.
9. Matcha White Hot Chocolate
With just three ingredients you can whip together a super impressive green hot chocolate.
10. Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
The holidays can last all winter, as long as you’re sipping this sweet and minty treat.
Remember, hot chocolate is a great as well as fast energy source. So you can quickly recharge and have fun exercising!