Ballet Barre Workout with Ballet Body Sculpture
Used as a favorite workout by many celebrities, the ballet barre workout uses a ballet barre to perform small isometric movements set to upbeat music. It tones the whole body by increasing metabolism and burning fat fast, lifting the booty and toning the thighs, abs, hips and arms. Each session is accompanied with stretching to elongate muscles, looking taller and leaner.
There are many benefits to Ballet Body Sculpture programs & workouts that differ from more common fitness regimes. Some main differences comparing with some more common workouts offered by Pilates and yoga:
· Pilates works smaller muscles that realign the core and help to stabilize it, while the Ballet Body Sculpture works most muscles, small and large, by using body weight to isolate these muscles.
· Yoga offers a more comprehensive approach to health because people can work on their physical, mental and sometimes spiritual dimensions of health. Balet Body Sculpture program focuses on fitness specifically by strengthening and stretching the muscles to provide overall power, grace and stamina.
The ballet barre workout offered by Ballet Body Sculpture is a one hour, non-impact workout that integrates fat-burning with interval training and muscle-shaping isometrics to develop elegant posture and overall body image and shape. Other benefits include:
· High calorie burn rate
· Increase in lean muscle mass
· Assists in weight-loss and sculpting the body
· Workout design from physical therapists to ensure joint safety
· Improves mental focus
Our ballet workout classes are now available internationally in London, Zurich, coming to Geneva and New York. For more information about Ballet Body Sculpture and the training please visit: www.balletbodysculpture.com